Silverlink Software – Power through Interoperability
Silverlink Software is one of the most widely-used patient administration systems (PAS) providers in the NHS. Our PCS is currently installed at 13 Acute Trusts covering 45 hospitals in the UK.
We have applied our 20 years of domain knowledge and industry experience to developing solutions with a deep understanding of NHS processes and requirements, including support for mandatory statistics and reporting. We are continuously honing our tools in accordance with National Guidelines and standards, ensuring that multidisciplinary teams are able to collect and access NHS care data to the betterment of the patient experience.
Contact us today to find out how Silverlink can strengthen the backbone of your Trust services.
The Freedom to Choose Systems that are Right for your Trust
Silverlink products offer comprehensive clinical functionality with specialist modules catering to the different requirements of Trusts. Designed to be highly compliant with NHS best-practice, they provide support for the full administrative cycle, underpinning best-of-breed models through highly interoperable capabilities.
Silverlink Software gives Trusts the freedom to choose the clinical applications that best support their specialities.
- Easy to deploy, manage and maintain.
- Facilitates seamless data collection and access to electronic patient records (EPR).
- High interoperability suited for multi-disciplinary use.
- Off-the-shelf compliancy with the e-Referral Service and the Patient Demographic Service (PDS).
- Fully supports inbound and outbound messaging.
- Has been recognised as among the most cost effective systems for the NHS.